Friday, January 16, 2009

Forgot to add

My parents had horses they had stabled in Santa Ana. This was during the time we lived in Westminster, and I think when we moved to Huntington beach, they sold their horses. I remember they always spoke of one of their horses as "old blue". They loved that horse. And when they'd take me, I somehow always ended up in the ditch to play with the frogs, or tadpoles. And they would have to use a rope to get down there and get me back up. This frustrated them so much. That they started leaving me in the hot car. Once I ran as quick as I could because nothing could stop me from going down there again. My mom cracked a whip, and that sucker went wrapped around my neck. Dad said he could of killed her for being so stupid. However he really wasn't any better for his common sense either. One time while taking care of us and mom was out. My sister Becky decided she was going to walk to her preschool because she missed it. So there she was walking down Brookhurst Street, which was a busy busy road. And my sister was sooo little too! Another funny thing happened, late at night. My sister woke up and decided she was really hungry. She went into the kitchen and spread the fridgerator contents on the floor and started feasting. My dad heard something and down the stairs he went with his shotgun. And of course arriving in the kitchen to discover that pointing a shot gun at his daughter having a midnight snack on the kitchen floor probably wasn't a very good idea.

No comments: