Saturday, March 15, 2014

My new life

I've been married to Sherry over a year now.

Sherry Daniel Nancy Ann Evans lived in  St. Petersburg Florida. She is Michael Wenglands cousin who I met through William Woehr. We met on a D&D group on yahoo about gaming online over the internet in which I started running a group for them. It lasted a few years and we had a great time. We had multiple groups going on some of us running multiple games. Eventually people stopped posting, and games fell through. Michael also had his solo quester. He made his own solo games and he would have us test them. We also had a lot of games going on, on rpgbomb.com. However the site crashed and lost all it's data. So the gaming really took a crap from there.
 Anyways Sherry posted stuff on Michael's Facebook threads. And from there we got friendly on the internet. We eventually started messaging on there and from there onto the phone. We talked every day for  a few months. Sherry eventually got on the bus and came to see me. And we spent every day with each other since then. Only time we haven't been together is when she went back home to visit. That was hard but for her to see her mother deteriorating. Her brother has been living with his mom and making her life hell. And her mom having bladder infections, and just poor health in general. Sherry has come to terms that here is her home and that this is where she belongs. However we've had some bumps.
  When I was with my ex wife, we would got months without sex. About once every other month until I got to the point where I turned that down because I was better off going without. It wasn't good sex, it wasn't intimate sex, and Monique got bigger, fatter, and she stank! She wasn't like that to begin with. But she got huge! Fast! Like sharks fighting in her pants! And apparently that's the reason she gave me for the lack of desire. She got fat, didn't feel good, And sex was uncomfortable. So I masturbated a lot and looked at porn. Monique was mad, at times. Then at times she didn't care. However I got the impression that Monique was using her huge pink dildo and the shower heads often. And that she desired women a lot more than men. She wasn't lifting a finger around the house, she wasn't doing anything for me and that included cooking. She wasn't paying her share of the bills. She really did nothing but be consistently mean. Her child was a terror! They were constantly compromising the safety of the house. And cost me so much money that I'm still struggling years later. The sewage pipes had to be fixed because of tampons! over 1800.00 and recently I had to rent a sewer snake for 58.00. I got screwed on the vehicle situation, food, just about everything. And she pretty much took what she wanted when she left. Never mind she failed to inform me she was bipolar when we got married. Or that she likes to get fisted!
  That was about three years ago. Today Sherry and I are doing great. But the bumps we had! Sherry gets angry but is doing much better. She's still a very insecure person. We've struggled with money and hopefully we are getting somewhere. I worked two jobs last year for a period of time. Sherry was working two jobs up till recently. Unfortunately Sallie Mae's testing is screwed up. Sherry was passed, then failed, and lost her job. Fortunately she still had the other job to fall back on. Her and I both work for the same company, just different locations. Anyways, last year because she was mad that I masturbated and looked at porn on the internet. Sherry took liberties and spent money that we didn't have nor did it belong to her. I forgave her for it, but it took a long while for me to find out. I found a receipt in her desk. And it was in very good condition as if brand new. It was a receipt from a purchase she made that was reported fraudulent. In other words from my credit card! And she had spent over 700.00 on three of my credit cards. I fortunately didn't have to pay any of it, and it went away. But I will never forget that she did it, or that she had lied about it even when I had confronted her about the evidence I had acquired pointing directly at her. And I will never forget how it made me feel like she think's I'm stupid in that she kept denying responsibility for it. Or that we basically blamed it on the kid across the street.
  So that is all done with, but not completely forgotten. We are still doing great, and in love still. Sherry has learned a lot from me and the relationship. There hasn't been any cheating or desire to do so. Even though when I was married to my first wife. I wanted to chat all the time. After all, we didn't have sex, she was mean, and went back on everything she promised. My life with Sherry is great! I love her, and we fit. We are making it work and it is working. I have no doubt her and I are forever. My first wife I was in doubt from as soon as it started.
  But what is weird is the internet activity taking place lately. I think someone is trying to sabotage my marriage by creating dating profiles that I had nothing to do with. Sherry isn't fooled, because I tell her about these things the second I become aware of them. And who ever is pulling these stunts will get caught.
  Just this morning I was awoken by a text message. Apparently someone used my phone number to set up a dating account I didn't set up. And they were trying to access this account I had no knowledge of. I told Sherry about it right away, and I went about emailing the site to delete this account.

We will see what happens.

No comments: